The institute has established and fostered a strong bond with its past students through alumni Association. Alumni Association of the college is not registered. However the activities of the association are carried out with the assistance of the students who have been registered at college level. The alumni Association is a vibrant extended family of the students, their parents and the faculty. It helps our college towards realizing high standard of quality in study, work culture and citizenship. The alumni meets are arranged regularly. The association members Power Rangers two or three meetings yearly and gives secessions regarding important issues to college management. It issues to college management.
- To guide and Co – operate with alumni for carrier.
- To create communication with each other in alumni.
- To join ex - student as a pillar of society.
- To make proper co – ordination with alumni and conduct biannual meet.
- To make society healthy & cultural.
- To develop social awareness.
- To create pleasant & satisfactory society.
- To develop society internally & materialistic.
- To arrange the alumni meet.
- To make alumni contribute in each and every programme of college
|1||Shri. R. R. Patil||Chairman
|2||Shri. A. S. Kudale||Co- Chairman
|3||Shri. P. T. Shete||Member
|4||Shri. H. N. Zirape||Member
|5||Shri. N. S. Pawar||Member
|6||Shri. R. S. Jamdade||Member
|7||Shri. V. S. Shikalgar||Member
|8||Shri. V. V. Kulkarni||Member
|9||Shri. S. B. Bodke||Member
|10||Shri. U. V. Jadhav||Member
|11||Shri. K. C. Inamdar||Member